$30 (includes toning pre-treatment)
Buy 5, Get the 6th FREE
Not properly preparing your skin is the biggest cause for a dissatisfy spray tan. One of the biggest mistakes people make is they exfoliate too harshly. Salt or sugar scrubs, mitts or luffas may be too harsh. DHA the active ingredient that gives you your sunless tan interacts with dead skin cells. So if you exfoliate too harshly your spray tan might turn out splotchy. You only want to remove loose dead skin cells. We recommend you use a gentle exfoliate.
• Shower and lightly exfoliate prior to your tanning session. This is very important, as it will remove the dead skin off of your body, which will in return give you the longest-lasting tan possible. Exfoliate using a water-based scrub. Any oil on the skin will leave a barrier and inhibit the spray tanning solution from developing. They are various in your local store with no need to buy expensive brands. Exfoliating prepares the skin for a spray tan and ensures optimal results. Please, do not injure the skin with rough exfoliation.
• Skin should be clean and dry before being airbrushed. For optimal results, do not apply moisturizers, deodorants, cologne, body oils, or makeup before your tanning appointment as they can affect the result of your tan.
• Women: Shave or Wax the night before your airbrush tanning session. If you wait to shave until after your airbrush tan, you will speed up the fading process.
• Men: Shaving/waxing the entire body is optional. If you shave your face daily, make sure to do so the morning of your session and use a new razor each time you shave after your spray tan.
• Schedule your spray tan after you get your manicure, pedicure, massage, facial, and waxing. All of these services will disrupt an existing spray tan, so it is important to schedule the tan after these services are done.
• Style hair off of the face and neck. Use clips, rubber bands, scrunchys, etc..
• Remove jewelry before being airbrushed.
• If you choose to wear a swim suit, bring a dark, snug swimsuit or under garment to create “tan lines” (wool, lycra, nylon, spandex, silk might stain.) Excess spray tan residue can often attach to the clothing; this comes out after being washed however white clothing will often become off colour over time. Being sprayed in undergarments is not necessary. It’s up to you and your comfort level.
• We ask that you trust the advice of the technician who will choose an airbrush recipe that will compliment your skin tone and will leave you with a natural looking tan. We only use the best quality airbrush solutions available to professionals.